Oct.30-Nov.2, 2018 Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (ROC)
Abstract submission :Jun. 12, 2018
Notification of abstract acceptance: Jun. 26, 2018
Full-length manuscript submission: Jul. 26, 2018
Notification of full-length manuscript acceptance:
Aug. 30, 2018
Final manuscript due:Sep. 22, 2018
Abstract / Paper Submission
Paper Submission, Selection, and Publication
Abstracts of 300-500 words in English should be submitted online at the Symposium website. The abstracts should contain the following:
- Title of paper.
- Five keywords to describe and categorize the work.
- Name, affiliation, and e-mail address of the author to whom subsequent correspondence should be directed.
- Names and affiliations of co-authors, if any.
- Background, objective, method, main findings and results.
- The abstracts will be used for preliminary screening and planning for the sessions. Accepted abstracts should be submitted in the form of full-length manuscripts for review. Final acceptance will be based on review of the manuscripts. A bound volume of the abstracts and a piece of CD-ROM or USB proceedings of the full-length papers will be available at the Symposium. Authors are invited to submit their papers to Advanced Experimental Mechanics published by the Japanese Society for Experimental Mechanics. For further detailed information, please visit the AEM Website (https://www.jsem.jp/journal/aem/).
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION LINK: (closed)
Full-length Manuscript Submission
Authors are advised to submit a full-length manuscript by July 26, 2018 through the following form. Please submit your full-length manuscript (2~6 pages) to email@example.com
Please submit the manuscript as a PDF file. The file size should not exceed 10 MByte.
Please download the template of the manuscript. Click here to download a Format (WORD) for Proceedings Manuscript.
Please change the file name into the first author's full name and please put your paper number (Paper ID) at the top of the file name.
Final Full-length Manuscript Submission
All authors are advised to submit a final camera-ready paper by September 22, 2018 through the following form. Please submit the manuscript as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file size should not exceed 10 MByte. Please email 'Payment form' for residents outside of Taiwan, or a scanned image of a receipt of bank at the same form.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, xperimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1). Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2). Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3). Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4). Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist"
Message to Staff