Oct.30-Nov.2, 2018 Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (ROC)
All papers and posters will be presented in English.
Session Chairpersons and Oral presenters
- Chairpersons should meet with the paper presenters in their session rooms, before the session commences.
- Each paper has 20 minutes including presentation and discussion.
- For invited keynote speakers, each lecture has 60 minutes including discussion.
All session rooms are equipped with LCD projectors. We recommend that oral presenters use their own computers. Please check your presentation data before your session starts.
- All posters will be located in the Room A on the 43th Floor of 85 Sky Tower Hotel.
- Poster session is held on Friday, November 2, 10:25 - 11:45. Poster presenters will attend the poster session, and be available to answer questions. From 11:45 to 12:00 on Friday, November 2, the awarding ceremony for special poster presentation by students of High School, College and College of Technology will be conducted.
- Posters must reflect the material summarized in your abstract accepted.
- Posters may be a maximum of 120 cm wide by 210 cm tall. We recommend that they are within the A0 Standard size of 84.1 cm wide by 118.9 cm tall.
- Each poster board will be identified by a number corresponding to the receipt number of the abstract.
- Authors will be able to put up their posters from Friday, November 2, 8:45 and must put up until their scheduled poster session, Friday, November 3, 10:25. The invited lecture will be conducted in Room A from 9:15 to 10:15. So that you cannot put up your poster during invited lecture.